Saturday, January 31, 2015

It is warm and still less one who is bored Dngvfngdar foods. However, all worn out and overheated f


It is warm and still less one who is bored Dngvfngdar foods. However, all worn out and overheated from work and school and life back and they want a delicious meal Bkhvrdnd. Ate out every night, which is not. Is bad for the heart. So, I was ready for an early summer Madhshvndhy just twenty minutes it brief, delicious, and I doubt bring back the arm and waist circumference. Cheap and affordable and heart Nmyazard anyone. Was accepted?
Providing spectacular: six hundred grams of potatoes, one or two hundred grams Hbhy medium onion, garlic, a tomato or a bunch of garden cress or watercress or rocket or Rvkt Rvkvla or Jrjyr (name of the herbs I knew just the same language. The solvent use), four tablespoons of oil One hundred grams of white feta cheese or olives or a sheep or a Muslim home center or Lighvan If you would like a lemon, salt and pepper
Availability: Sybzmynyha Wash and peel and cut in a way that you love me. It was the potato pieces for about half an inch in diameter. I saw a civil engineer, but not noble graduate student. home center Very finely chop the garlic. Wash and peel the onion and cut thin. Ditto the tomato, home center just like micro Sybzmynyha fit that size. Garden cress or watercress or rocket or Rvkt or Jrjyr Rvkvla or wipe and wash and return each hand, divide into two or three parts. Now pour the olive oil in a frying pan and fry Sybzmynyha for six to eight minutes until they are golden. Salt and pepper, then add the onion and garlic. Taft me another three minutes. Remove the pan from the oven. Tomato and garden cress or watercress home center or rocket or Rvkt or Jrjyr Rvkvla or add to the contents of the pan. With the fine cheese and pour the rest of the story. Juice of one lemon over all this time I finally slipped. Option that you disagree with me or not. That's it. Bon Appetit.
Khrnvsht: Oh, I've seen it all because I write a Yhza Asfany Nfmn people who flip Myshhd, you say this Pasbky Dlshvn Bybyn Lima. Now thats the Nymygn for the Asfany Nysn know, I say other things. What Kvnym? This kind Asfany write? Shvma Mygvyn what?
Fattaneh safety John told you what it means .... Not bad here, a little too sweet Esfahani learn a language other than cooking. Huh? I have my
S. John stunned to have medicinal herbs sellers. A friend told me that the whole park full of rosemary or rosemary Kharjyhast Tehran. I do not know. Residential yard full of corona Kvhyst one of our friends. Scouting, you can also grow in pots.
Ajay Mygma a series Jdt Vkh Asfvny Nvyshtnhdv Nkvnya closed. Likewise shall all the sweeter. Everyone Nymyfhmd and learn to take good Nymbrd Bygyrd. I do not see is what Ash Asfvny. But a few years Asfvn my life, and I like a lot of other Asfvnyarm Ines learned that Yvkhdh Asfvnym. What does that. If Mykhyn Shvmam home center very Mramksh Bvkvnyd Ghyryasfvnya, the things that got them translated Kvnyd Skhts Mykvnyn jaw. For example, the "lim" A "light" or. Now I'll translate for you Shvmam not Zhmtdvn Mykvnm. Lim (LEEM) = ice, cool, spoiled, tasteless Pasbk (PASOBOK) = light, home center weak
I'm talking practice Esfahani with your blog ... we suffer loss Nmygyd home center We Do? Very beautiful accent in your ... wait ... I remember talking to you better than yourself (the icon talented kids narcissistic) signatures your blog footnotes Asfhanyh accent ... It is not the type to cheer us
Thank ashpezi@gmail.com
A Hyfs Bajy. Vkh June period Nshya a donkey! This Asfany Khbs! If they Dlnagrvny, Sdasha them that Bshnfn a Halsha Record your throat! These guys Vkh Bdshm Trvnya a test Nian Des Bygyrn day after tomorrow? Qrbvnd; Dadad!
I think the lady chef's recipes Isfahan Isfahan and other Iranian cuisine Kharjstvny and as always the last time I had a part-Isfahani, OK, OK, I broke it all waiting for one to tell her something that is of course a Kvkth Lai Ha! : The
Hi Shyrazya home center of our noble sister of Chia Nmfhmym! Now we Khrshv Rasyatsh Kaku ... .. ...... ..mvfq Bajy Kardvn interesting but only 2 out of the channel, press the end we at least know what's up ... .hakakv ...... Ghzavvvvv. home center Jehu Asfhvnysh do not even boo! ASEAN ASEAN ......: D
I do not understand the contents of Isfahan Isfahan home center and therefore I do not remember (because some friends were told that they are doing this exercise Isfahani), but I read the previous comments, I saw how the pro's. If you do not write important and decisive in Isfahan, Isfahan okay for me here and the ones that they can Bkhvnnsh.
Magda John, okay I Nnvshtm German. Esfahani something other than Persian is pronounced differently. There are a number of interpretations, yes, they simply do not understand. For example, if you wrote your mom wrote me a line Syrlyk Bulgarian language. Adam was fear.
I Nnvshtm Aynqdrahm bad, awe-inspiring! But judge for yourself when you're not in a text full of kind words: "This Pasbky Lima Bybyn" overall "A" and "D" extra, it 's like for a person who does not speak English to Persian Finglish forever. However, I think that I'm a bit of an accent without talent. But with all these qualities, interesting, and I think one of the special characteristics of this blog Shpzyh Vblagtvnh.
Those who say

No comments:

Post a Comment