Friday, January 30, 2015

tvxq dbsk Recent Posts Fan Club Fans of MTV x Q l di CBS k l Tvhvshynky fixed posts subtitle Farsi


i love you i love you Sarang handaneun ee mahl bak ggae neun Hae jool mahl ee uhp naeyo The only words I have to say to you are I love you like you were the only words that I can say I love you I love you Eui mee uhp neun mahl ee dwae uht ji mahn Saranghaeyo They've become such meaningless words, but I love you should be turned into meaningless words but I like Ee jae wa suh Mooseun so yong eet gaet ssuyo But what good is it now, but I kinda thing Dashin bohl soo uhp neun ee byul een dae We'll never see each other again. We never see each other anymore skill Do lee keel soo uhp neun guhl Jahl ahlgo eet ji mahn I know it's pointless, but I want to hold you back .. I know ... but I'm Brett Bymnyh'm skill Uh ddu kae deun geudael Even if it's not in this world, even if in this world not to Ja ba doo go shipeun guhl We'll see each other again, we'll see each other again Ee sae sang ah nee la do uhn jaen ga Not a single tear should be shed not a single tear overwritten Oo lee da shi mahn nahl taen dae Noon mool han bang ool do Put on that smile that stole my heart as you walk away when she smile that almost stole my heart beat again Bo yu suhn ahndwae gaetjyo That way I can find you I like that I can find you wherever you are where you are Sarang ae bba ji gae mahn deul uht duhn Mi so loh nahl dduh na yo Love you, Do you remember I love you, remember? Geu mi so ha na lo Uhn jae la do geudaereul Ha ja nael soo eet gae The fluttering that was felt when we first met was feeling a vibration that I love you I love you first met Gi uk hanayo Chu eum geudae ae gae Geu ggeem geu dduhl leem Those words were the last you gave me his last words gave me the things that I love you I love you Oh laen hoo ae suhya Naegae hae joon Geudae geu han mah di Throughout our long relationship Tvlanymvn the relationship Oo lee sarang Ahndwael guhla saenggak haetjyo We thought our love was not possible, skill and we think we are not allowed to give Nuh moo na do ah leum da wut gi ae Because it was so wonderful because it is so wonderful to Do la suh lyu hae ssut duhn Nae ah pae geu dae neun You approached me like a dream, like a dream you're close Ggoom mahn ga teun sarang euloh Da ga wa ssut jyo You looked like you'd turn away any moment .. It's like you've got all the time around you Ee saesang ahnee lado uhn jaen ga Even if it's not in this world, even if you're a world away Oo lee da shi mahn nahl taen dae We'll see each other again, skill we'll skill see each other again. Not a single tear should be shed not a single tear shed after Noon mool han bang ool do Bo yu suhn ahndwae gaetjyo Put on that smile that stole my heart as you walk away when she smile that almost stole my heart again! Mi so loh nahl dduhna yo Sarang ae bbaji gae mahn deul uhtduhn That way I can find you wherever you are like I am where you will find Geu mi so ha na lo Uhn jae la do geu dae reul Cha ja nael soo eet gae If we meet again, promise me one thing if they met again, a story to me. Promise Uhn jaen ga Oo lee da shi mahn na myun Yak sok ha na mahn hae yo Let's make our love continuous lets give it go Ee luh kae ah peu gae Nuh moo shwip gae hae uh jil Sarang ha jeen mahyo So we don ' t have to say such painful goodbyes ever again ... So I do not have to tell me goodbye skill T____T words like OMG pain was too Daghvnm this song T_T
tvxq dbsk Recent Posts Fan Club Fans of MTV x Q l di CBS k l Tvhvshynky fixed posts subtitle Farsi Heaven's Postman - heaven's postman farsi sub for you (jaejoong) - farsi translated skill a question Love in the ice - farsi translated I love you (changmin) - farsi translated you're my melody - farsi translated Hey! (Do not Bring Me Down) - farsi translated crazy love - farsi translate with all my heart - farsi translated Share the world - farsi sub TVXQ - Mirotic Sky - farsi sub Forever love - farsi sub all posts Statistics Total Visits: Today : Visitors yesterday: Visitors this month: Visitors last month: Total Writers: Total Posts: Visitors: skill Last Update:
POWERED BY M IHAN B LOG.COM Theme is created by: www.DesignDisease.com

No comments:

Post a Comment