Wednesday, January 14, 2015

So I can only say that I unfortunately had little joy with The Witcher Adventure Game - even though


GIGA GAMES Current: caterpillar GIGA WTF ?! Farming Simulator 15 Skyrim Mods Football Manager 2015 WWE 2K15 Minecraft Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 GTA 5 World of Warships Theme Hospital Assassin's Creed Unity Dragon Age: Inquisition Minecraft 1.8: The Bountiful update Dalli click Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Saphir Lost Ark NVIDIA Shield Tablet Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Construction Simulator 2015 The Crew FIFA 15 The Sims 4 NBA 2K15 Train Simulator 2015 Euro Truck Simulator 2 Unturned caterpillar Game of Thrones GTA 5 Minecraft Assassin's Creed
Many RPG fans can launch of The Witcher 3 not wait - myself included. While some make forced by hand in search of the Wild Hunt, others sit down comfortably and play a board game. A what? Yes, the witcher Geralt now has its own board game - and a digital version is also available. Whether The Witcher Adventure Game which is for everyone or only for Witcher caterpillar fans, learn it in our test.
The game begins with a small, recorded voice tutorial at the end I was sitting in front of my PC, and I thought: "Häää". But I'm slow on the uptake and hate Instructions - learning by doing my motto. So you can put on board!
Initially, caterpillar you have the choice between four characters from the Witcher universe: witcher Geralt, his love affair and sorceress Triss Merigold, the heartthrob and bards Larkspur (who for anything in the world that name has selected) and the rebellious dwarf Yarpen Zigrin.
All beginnings are difficult and after the meager tutorial the first round was a disaster and I did not know what to do. Fortunately, you can in the menu again for everything piecemeal. But it takes a little and was for someone caterpillar like me who has two colonies ants in, quite a chore. Well, eyes and through. The Witcher Adventure Game: The game rules
After I finally understood the game, it went back on the game board. caterpillar At the beginning you can choose between two quest cards, one must be met by the. Each quest earns points and has still doing side quests, through which one gets extra points. The player who meets the predetermined number of quests first finish the game and earned points will be evaluated. Whoever collects the most points wins.
On the pitch, which is modeled on the Witcher world, you travel from city to city and met little side quests like killing monsters or protect settlers. To defeat a monster is rolled. The strength of the enemy, what and how much needs to be diced determined. During the game you can also earn you little action cards with which you can replace with matching her example, inappropriate dice. Unfortunately missing here with small combat animations, caterpillar as they exist in about Hearthstone to give the board game and a video game character.
The board looks nice, but provides caterpillar too little caterpillar animations to pass as a video game. Also, at least a rudimentary language edition of the game characters would not have hurt. Also, I would have liked more opportunities for interaction between players. For me it is always important in a (board) game, my opponent caterpillar deliberately stopped. This is possible, but not very well implemented caterpillar in The Witcher Adventure caterpillar Game. While you can manipulate cards with other players' moves, but somehow there is no real interaction on - and particularly fatal mutual caterpillar taunts are not well. Also the Witcher universe caterpillar comes on the board limited to shine and could be replaced by any other franchise.
Since I'm not a board game expert, I can bring you closer not a very objective pros and cons of the game. For me as a Witcher fan but the game was nothing that I've played it alone with my computer and in my opinion caterpillar not the way in which you should play board games. There is an on-line mode, but there I have found no other players. Whether this is due to the lack of players or to the servers, I can not judge. Alone in front of the PC
So I can only say that I unfortunately had little joy with The Witcher Adventure Game - even though I am a big fan of Geralt and his friends. caterpillar But that may be because I played a board game without society. In my opinion, board games should still be played on cozy evenings with friends or family. Or you can play it on the tablet and sells long train journeys with his traveling companion. We can recommend more for iOS and less for an evening in front of the PC the single-player mode of The Witcher Adventure Game so. Follow caterpillar us on Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment